As a local Church our mission is to make God’s love known to all people and to help make famous the timeless lifesaving message of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
We draw on the talents of our people and join with others who share our vision and values to continue the work of those who throughout history have stood to reveal His Majesty and power.
We are committed to providing care, teaching and an opportunity to serve to all those who make House of The Rock their Church.
- Establish innovative Christian communities and faith based programs both in Australia and overseas.
- Make known the good news of Jesus Christ in a contemporary and relevant manner to as many people as possible.
- Care for the spiritual, physical, mental and social needs of people who come into contact with us.
- Facilitate a strong understanding and experience of God’s word within the church community.
- Promote God’s heart and hope for human society—hindering all things that do not inspire, encourage, protect and uplift people.
- We recognise the absolute authority and truth of God’s Word.
- We strive to support Family - Husbands, wives, mums and dads, sons and daughters.
- We’re for great Marriages, Godly homes and healthy relationships.
- We’re for Kids, wherever they are - the orphaned, the homeless and the helpless.
- We’re for the seeking, the struggling and the growing.
- Our aim is to show compassion, to seek excellence, to model integrity and to pursue justice in the name and through the power of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- To keep our focus on the Kingdom of God and not just the Church.
- To seek ways to impact our community for the gospel.
- To care for those that society has rejected and for those who feel they have no hope.
- To teach the word and boldly proclaim it - speak the truth and shamelessly live it.
- To live so that by faith in God we should reveal a better way, showing God’s heart and love for all humanity.